205th KillDivision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In light of the economic downfall...

3 posters

Go down

In light of the economic downfall... Empty In light of the economic downfall...

Post by RazorRaptor Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:30 pm

I've decided to *not* start Military Simulation airsoft on a couple of hanging doubts.

First, I do not have enough money by myself to afford $500 worth of airsoft equipment.
Second, I also do not have enough time to give for airsoft, as I have over-summer homework to do.
Third, Operation 7 is where I want to stay, with all of 205th!

RazorRaptor
N00B
N00B

Back to top Go down

In light of the economic downfall... Empty Re: In light of the economic downfall...

Post by DaRkZAssasinZ Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:52 pm

wooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go razor!!! go 205th Razz
DaRkZAssasinZ
DaRkZAssasinZ
N00B
N00B

Back to top Go down

In light of the economic downfall... Empty Re: In light of the economic downfall...

Post by (~_SK_~)Representative Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:55 am

Wait a minute you play airsoft. I do. What type of gun do you have and how much FPS does it have? What's your favorite type of battles? I like using my M4 GG Top Tech w/ gass blowback action, a Blowback Berreta, and a Ghillie suit. I love CQC and Urban areas to play.
(~_SK_~)Representative
(~_SK_~)Representative
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by RazorRaptor Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:18 am

Killer1 wrote:Wait a minute you play airsoft. I do. What type of gun do you have and how much FPS does it have? What's your favorite type of battles? I like using my M4 GG Top Tech w/ gass blowback action, a Blowback Berreta, and a Ghillie suit. I love CQC and Urban areas to play.

I can't play airsoft. I don't have any money. Only thing I got is a CO2 Gas BlowBack Air RIFLE. You know, the air guns that fire steel pellets at like 1k FPS.

RazorRaptor
N00B
N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by (~_SK_~)Representative Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:52 am

i have one of those too but mine uses both pointed pellets and the copper bbs. the ones that use .177 caliber roundsXD too bad it only goes around 875 FPS
(~_SK_~)Representative
(~_SK_~)Representative
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum